Did you know over half of us may not be taking regularly prescribed medication correctly and could be putting our long term health at risk.
One of the most common things we do when we start feeling sick is to try DIY solutions or take any rand, over-the-counter medicine to feel better. This may be a major mistake in the long run. You are supposed to take only the right kind of medication for your health-related difficulties.
Don’t settle with any medicine for your health issues. Consult Pharmasave for proper medication review and management.
We provide medication review service to anyone taking regular medication, allowing you to discuss in private any concerns you may have regarding your medication. You may simply want to know more about the medicines you are taking, how they work if they react with other medication such as pain relief medication (ibuprofen) and the most effective way to take them. We also provide comprehensive medication management services to be on the right track with your medicines. Medication management is a set of practices to prevent the risk of drug interactions, side effects, and accidentally missing or doubling doses.
Our medication review and management services are extremely useful for patients on medication for long term illnesses such as asthma, COPD, high blood pressure, and diabetes to name a few.
Our medication review and management is not long and usually lasts no more than 15 minutes. During this time, we will normally discuss the following:
- The purpose of this medication review
- Any reactions to other medication
- Side effects that you may be experiencing
- Ease of use and swallowing
- Techniques on how to use the medication especially inhalers
- Symptoms are not under the control
- Best time to take the medication
- Identify potential problems such as drug interactions or contraindications
- Answer any questions you may have about how you are feeling or anything you are experiencing
At Pharmasave, we treat each client as a person, not a condition.
The next time you plan to start a new medication, consult Pharmasave and see how medicines will work the best for you.